ENTRY and WORK PROCEDURES:
1. Before any work is allowed in the building prior arrangements must be made by the resident and the vendor with the Cap Ferrat office. (239) 597-6033. Access may be denied if prior arrangements are not made with the office.
2. Deliveries are to be scheduled in advance and coordinated with the resident and the management office. We can only accommodate one vehicle in our delivery area; therefore deliveries must be scheduled in advance to prevent grid lock. (239) 597-6033.
3. Contractors and trades people are required to register and provide the following credentials Cap Ferrat office prior to commencing work. Evidence of the following credentials must be presented: Fax all information to
• General Liability Insurance
• Workers Compensation Insurance (or Exempt Certificate)
• Current Occupational License
• Signed copy of Cap Ferrat Rules & Policies (click here)
4. Daily Access for Contractor personnel and trades people:
• Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (except holidays). No exceptions without management approval.
• Drive up to entrance to register at front desk and get parking instructions.
• Tools and materials must be exclusively brought in through the garage.(not the lobby)
• You must notify the front desk upon leaving the building each day.
Once you are registered and parked:
5. Entrance: Enter and exit through the garage level service entrance on the south side of the building.
6. Elevators: All contractors, vendors and delivery persons must only use the padded elevators. Fines will be issued for not using the padded elevators.
7. Shopping Carts are for resident use only all contractors, vendors and delivery personnel are expected to use their own carts and dollies.
8. Trash, Debris & Boxes: All workers responsible for removal of all trash and debris from Cap Ferrat premises. Cap Ferrat garbage disposal facilities – including the in-unit trash chutes are not to be used.
9. Alarms: Dust, smoke, paint fumes etc will trigger our smoke alarms. If there is a possibility of potential dust, smoke, fumes etc. all workers are expected to cover all smoke detectors first thing in the morning and remove the covering at night before leaving. If contractors are leaving the area for any reason, including lunch, smoke detectors will be uncovered, then recovered upon their return. If fire alarm is activated due to lack of compliance, or other actions of the service provider, the person or company responsible will be required to pay any fine charged to the Association by the Fire Department (currently $500.00).
10. Leaving: Don’t forget to notify the front desk upon leaving the building each day.
Again, we thank you for your compliance with these rules and for your cooperation in helping to maintain the appearance, cleanliness and integrity of the building. If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact the Cap Ferrat Office at 239-597-6033.